Nowadays we can’t imagine our lives without computers. We want them to be fast, responsive and with no bugs. To fulfill the need many programs appear every day. They promise to help PC users with all their problems. If you have a Windows OS you know how annoying and irritating it can be. You go to the Internet to find how to fix the problem, which is quite often is a waste of time since there are no solutions to many problems. Or manuals are long and complicated. It would be great if somebody created a program that can solve everything in one click. Here we can offer you Long Path Tool.
It is small, unique software that is not only simple, but also functional. To make long story short, it is a file manager that can copy, rename, delete and move all files and folders in your Windows system. It was created by PC users for PC users to completely fulfill the need and give simple solutions. It doesn’t take much space on the disk though has power to handle many error messages. If you are familiar to Too long path, File name too long, Destination Path Too Long and winrar 260 character mistakes then you’re in the right place.
Microsoft has implemented limitations into Windows OS that control your files and folders. Not all of them, but those with long names. Both the oldest Windows versions and the newest ones can’t work with more than 255 characters in the filename and show errors. It can be so that you can’t even see those files. They are in some folders that you can’t find, but Long Path Tool can. It will allow you to manage files up to 32,000 characters in names which is really impressive. Besides, it is very simple to use and doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge. You can start working with it just simply clicking on the icon.
Who can use Long Path Tool
The program is made for everybody in a trouble. Not only skills don’t matter, but also Windows version doesn’t. If you still have Windows 95, the Long Path Tool might be the only program that works smoothly. Not speaking about the latest versions. No bugs, errors or any other problems will appear with Long Path Tool. To start using it you only need to download software online on the official site and install on the computer. It won’t take longer than a minute and if you create a desktop icon Long Path Tool will be near at hand. If you know where the problematic file is, you can navigate yourself using buttons below or menu above. If you don’t want it, you can simple drag and drop the file. And if you can’t file it, the program will scan through the system and show files as a convenient, manageable list. From there you can copy, delete, rename or open them with no errors.
The complete list of version that Long Path Tool can handle is really huge and include Windows Server 2000, XP, 2003, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2012, Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, 95, 98, Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, and Windows Server 2008. All the systems have their own file manager that is half as efficient as Long Path Tool. So, it can replace it.
Why Long Path Tool
We know that there are many programs on the Net and they all promise the best. So, why Long Path Tool is the right one?
Think how many times you downloaded something that failed to work. Half of the promises were false; another half didn’t work out as supposed to work. At the end there are not that many programs that can really do something, and they are either too expensive or too complicated. Long Path Tool is different. It is an outstanding combination of the best features of those expensive programs with simplicity of small ones. There are many positive features about the program, and we listed the biggest ones below.
- Simplicity is something that should be a great advantage for beginners. There are too many complicated stuff already and simple interface of Long Path Tool along with quick navigation through files won’t be problematic for you.
- It is a time saver since the whole process of downloading, installation and searching for files if quicker than reading 5 sentences. It doesn’t influence quality and doesn’t make harm to you machine. It won’t slow computers down, on a contrary helps work faster by deleting annoying files.
- Accessibility is important if you don’t have the newest version. Old doesn’t mean bad and you should not say Good Bye to your Windows 2000 because of errors. Long Path Tool works on it and helps to manage files easily.
- Mistakes like Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long and Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file tell you that you can’t delete files. Sometimes it is essential to do this since files could be created by viruses or take a lot of space on the disk. With Long Path Tool you only need to drag and drop them into the window and press the Delete button.
- Windows doesn’t allow copying and renaming long names’ files. If you’re tired of multiple errors then Long Path Tool is for you.
- Sometimes Explorer locks files for safety purposes to avoid errors in system. If you know that you need to get rid of it you need a reliable program which won’t make damage to system and gently delete what you want.
- There are many additional features that make using the program even more comfortable. For example, you can schedule when you want to delete files. It can be with the next reboot and so on.
Long Path Tool can do a lot. If you’re still unsure and don’t want to waste money for unknown software just download a trial version. Give it a chance to show itself. After using it for sometime it can be upgraded to a premium version with all features and functions that trial one doesn’t have. Many programs can offer you only 1 year of service and then you need to pay again. With Long Path Tool you can have a lifelong solution to all errors.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied with the Tool. It is in constant development and we add more features and options as well as upgrade the interface. If you want to make the most from software just provide us with an email and receive newest information via it.
Long Path Tool is a small program that became a must have for many Windows users. Whether you have a lot of experience or it is your first time on the Internet you will understand how it works. Copying, deleting and renaming have never been easier with Long Path Tool.