If you have problems deleting or copying files with Long Path Tool, please try steps described below.
1. Please log in Windows as admin.
2. Please run Long Path Tool as admin.
3. Ensure other applications don’t use folders/files you want to delete/copy.
4. Try to set off “read only” for all sub-folders/files you want to copy.
5. Right click on folder you want to copy, select Properties -> Security and set “Allow” permissions for your group for all items:
– Full control
– Read & execute
– List folder contents
– Special permissions