Nowadays a lot of new programs pop up every day. They promise to solve all problems that PC users may have. And that is true; those who have a computer (basically all of us) face different problems all the time. Then we go to the Internet and try to find a solution. Sometimes it takes a lot of time, sometimes there is no solution at all. It would be much more comfortable to have a program near at hand that can help to solve problems in no time at all. Here you have Long Path Tool at your disposal.
It is a unique program that combines simplicity with functionality. It is a file management tool that can copy, move, rename and delete any file or folder in your operating system as well as to solve other problems. It is developed for PC users to fulfill their need and provide with a simple solution. Long Path Tool is quite small, but powerful software: it allows to get rid of error messages about wrong file management forever. If error messages like File name too long, Too long path, Destination Path Too Long, winrar 260 character limit fix are bothering you then Long Path Tool is a right choice.
Windows has special rules concerning filenames and pathnames. The most disturbing one limits them to 255 characters. It does not matter if you use an old or a new version of Windows, it will not allow you to work with those files, folders and paths. Sometimes you cannot even see a file with a long name, but you know it should be there. Long Path Tool can handle names up to 32000 characters long without receiving error messages. There is no need to be an advanced PC user or have any special knowledge about Windows OS, the program has user-friendly interface and does not require any particular skills.
Long Path Tool works on every Windows version
Whether you use Windows 95 or the latest one, Long Path Tool will run smoothly, without bugs and errors. To start using the program you only need download this program online and after quick installation process it will be ready. You can create a desktop icon and always have Long Path Tool near at hand. You can navigate to files and paths using buttons or you can just drug and drop disturbing files and folders and Long Path Tool will do the rest. There is also a drop-down menu for your convenience. There you can open, rename, copy, move and delete files and paths.
List of versions on which Long Path Tool works is quite huge and includes Windows 2000, 95, 98, Windows Server 2012, Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2000, XP, 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008. It can easily replace a file manager, which is more complicate and less efficient.
Long Path Tool key advantages
There are many programs available on the Internet and it can be tricky to choose the right one. Half of them cannot do what you need, another half promise a lot and do nothing. Tools, that can really do work are either too expensive or very complicate.
Long Path Tool stands out from other software. It has many advantages that make it the best choice. The key ones are:
- It is very simple to use even for beginners, the design of Long Path Tool provides user-friendly interface and simple navigation through many options.
- It is very fast and can find long filenames, pathnames and folder names in no time at all. Quickness does not influence on quality: the program has no bugs or errors and do not damage your system. It can search for files and folders and show them to you.
- Whether your system is very slow or Windows version is old Long Path Tool will work on it. There are no any special requirements or restrictions. The only thing you need to have is Windows OS.
- If you try to delete files and folders with long names you will receive a mistake like Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk or Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. But sometimes you have to delete these files, especially when they were created by viruses. Long Path Tool can help you with that. Just drug and drop the file and press the Delete button.
- No Windows version allows copying or renaming files with long names. It will show mistakes like File cannot be copied, Specify a different file name or Error Copying File or Folder. Long Path Tool solves this problem easily.
- The most challenging task is to delete locked files. It is done by Explorer on purpose to avoid system errors. So, you will receive error messages like There has been a sharing violation or The file is in use by another program or user. If you want to delete it, Long Path Tool is the easiest, fastest and safest way to do so.
- You can conveniently schedule when you want to delete files, for instance after reboot.
This list can be extended further since Long Path Tool can do a lot. Another huge advantage is that there is a trial version of the program. You can use it for a while and then upgrade to a full version. Unlike many other programs that offer you only 1 year of help Long Path Tool will provide you with a lifetime edition. Besides, whether version you prefer to use you will have free support and upgrades.
Long Path Tool designers want their customers to be fully satisfied with the product, so it is in constant development and new features and methods of usage are added. To make the most from the program register you email and receive updates on a regular basis as well as other important news concerning the Tool.
Long Path Tool is a must for Windows users. It is a unique program that can offer wide range of options and manage files, folders and paths perfectly without any annoying errors. Everybody can use it regardless of their experience, Windows version and system requirements. It can offer you to search, copy, move, rename and delete files effectively. It is an affordable, small and simple way to perform tasks that Windows cannot handle.